PAUL A. ROSENBERG, DDS
- American Dental Association American Association of Endodontists
- College of Diplomates, American Board of Endodontics American Association for Dental Research
- International Association for Dental Research
- American Dental Education Association
Dr. Paul A. Rosenberg is the recipient of the Distinguished Teaching Award at New York University, which is its highest honor for teaching. He served as Professor and Chair of the Department of Endodontics and Post-Graduate Director at NYU College of Dentistry for over 25 years.Dr. Rosenberg’s many years of experience training dental professionals is evident in his candid, enlightening and engaging teaching style.
He lectures nationally and internationally on the subject of endodontic pain. His new book, Endodontic Pain: Diagnosis, Causes, Prevention and Treatment, was recently published by Springer.
HONORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- New York University Distinguished Teaching Award, NYU’s highest honor for teaching (1999-2000)
- Director, American Board of Endodontics (2002-2008)
- Scientific Advisory Board of the Journal of Endodontics
- New York University Faculty Appointments Senior Adviser For Special Projects (2015-)
- Director, Advanced Education Program (1990-2015)
- Director, International Program in Endodontics (1990-2015)
- Associate Dean for Graduate Programs (2000-2005)