Mahvish Ahmed, DDS
Specialty: Holistic Dentistry
Dr. Mahvish Ahmed is a graduate of The Ohio State University where she also completed her Doctorate of Dental Surgery. During that time she finished the Graduate Interdisciplinary Specialization in Global Health program and organized dental relief groups to underserved areas locally and abroad.
Dr. Ahmed came to New York for her General Practice Residency at Metropolitan Hospital Center. She is committed to promoting comprehensive care with an acute eye for detail. In her spare time, Dr. Ahmed is a certified yoga instructor, an active participant of New York Cares and loves the music and arts scene.
- The Ohio State University BS with Honors in Microbiology and International Studies
- Medical University of Ohio MS in Biomedical Science/Health Science
- The Ohio State University DDS
- The Ohio State University GISGH Graduate Interdisciplinary Specialization in Global Health
- New York Medical College GPR
American Dental Association
New York State Dental Association